USCIS Now Accepts Applications for Employment Authorizations for Certain H-4 Spouses

Certain H-4 dependent spouses may now apply for employment authorization under the H-4 rule. Effective May 26, 2015, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has begun accepting applications for employment authorization from certain H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B nonimmigrants who are seeking employment-based lawful permanent resident status.
Please read the announcement here.

Eligible H-4 spouses can find more information and the application form here.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

If you have a general comment, please leave us a message. For specific legal questions, you can request an appointment for an initial consultation either in person in our office, over the phone or via Skype.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search