Clemens W. Pauly
Mr. Pauly is a civil lawyer representing clients in US and German domestic and international transactions as well as litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods.
New York, 1999 [New York Bar]
Florida, 2005 [Florida Bar]
Member of the following professional associations:
Education, Honors & Commissions:
- 1994 – First Judicial State Exam (German J.D. equivalent), Hamburg, Germany.
- 1997 – Second Judicial State Exam (German bar exam equivalent), Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 1998 – Master of Laws (LL.M.) in San Diego, California.
- 2000 – Commissioned Notary Public in the State of Florida.
- 2001 – Honored to the South Florida Top Lawyers list by the South Florida Legal Guide.
- 2004 – Juris Doctor (J.D.), Magna Cum Laude, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.