Government accepts Credit Card for N-400 filing fees

Applicants who wish to apply to become a U.S. citizen can now use a credit card to pay for the necessary government filing fees.On the USCIS website, you can now find form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions, which can be included instead of a check or money order to pay for the filing fees.

This form can only be used in connection with the N-400 Application for Naturalization and not to pay any other filing fees at this time.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

If you have a general comment, please leave us a message. For specific legal questions, you can request an appointment for an initial consultation either in person in our office, over the phone or via Skype.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search